Subscribe via email
- BREAKFAST: HOME MADE GRAVLAX, ZUCCHINI PANCAKES, EGG SALAD WITH YOGURT, MUSTARD AND DILL
- WHEN JAPAN MEETS IRELAND – SAPPORO BEER BRAISED CORNED BEEF
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
Category Archives: Blogging
SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Well the CCC is back and we are ready to start the new year with an interesting challenge suggested by our own Laura Lafata, La Diva Cucina! JANUARY CHALLENGE: Repurposing Leftovers or How Many Meals Can You Get From One.
While here I have passed along a few of my business cards. I noticed that someone sneered and commented on the mango part of my blog name.