Subscribe via email
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Category Archives: Breakfast/Brunch
Our Creative Cooking Crew’s October challenge: It’s Halloween. What’s in your cauldron? Trick or treat? horror film-inspired? creepy dishes? black and orange? Interpret it as you like. Richard, Ines and Jacob We always look forward to Halloween especially here in Manhattan. … Continue reading
While in Ireland this past July I had the pleasure of eating a cherry tomato honey tart created by Chef Kevin Dundon.
May’s challenge for the Creative Cooking Crew is “what are you bringing to the BBQ?”. So many options and ideas, but what I wanted was something refreshing for a hot summer day…Gazpacho!
I am beginning to use everything a vegetable has to offer. Take these beets…such a simple recipe that I picked up and adapted from Canadian Chef, Laura Calder.
I for one love my breakfast dishes. When they opened Norma’s at Le Parker Meridien in NYC I was so excited as it had my name, but also they serve breakfast all day. Our Creative Cooking Crew came up with this month’s … Continue reading
Creative Cooking Crew’s theme for this month is to bring an appetizer to a Thanksgiving dinner party which you have been invited to.
This month’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge is cooking with spirits. This was an easy challenge for me because as the holidays approach, I start to make my “coquito” Puerto Rican eggnog.
April’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge was to make a sandwich using the letters BLT…not the norm; bacon, lettuce and tomato. I decided on going Mediterranean and letting my guest build their own. This was a fun challenge and I was able to use … Continue reading