Subscribe via email
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
- FORBIDDEN RICE + GARLICKY OCTOPUS – ARROZ PROHIBIDO Y PULPO AL AJILLO
- BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISINS – BUDIN DE PAN CON PASAS
Category Archives: Chicken
These days I am always looking for healthy meals and lots of veggies. While surfing the net, I came across this recipe from Bon Appetit.
Comfort food in Puerto Rico is called “asopao”.
This soup came to be as I was lying around recouping from my fractured shoulder, yes another bump for me.
While I was making the Colcannon, I was watching one of my favorite chefs, Laura Calder (French Cooking at Home) on the Cooking Channel. Her recipe for Beer Bird calls for Cornish Hens. I decided on using the whole leg … Continue reading
The husband is sick, bad cold and laryngitis (peace). My 86-year-old neighbor broke her wrist and the poor thing just wants me around to help. It is also wet and stormy outside. Between the husband, the neighbor and the weather I … Continue reading