Subscribe via email
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
- FORBIDDEN RICE + GARLICKY OCTOPUS – ARROZ PROHIBIDO Y PULPO AL AJILLO
Category Archives: Desserts
SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Well the CCC is back and we are ready to start the new year with an interesting challenge suggested by our own Laura Lafata, La Diva Cucina! JANUARY CHALLENGE: Repurposing Leftovers or How Many Meals Can You Get From One.
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
This month’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge is cooking with spirits. This was an easy challenge for me because as the holidays approach, I start to make my “coquito” Puerto Rican eggnog.
During one of my recent trips to Florida, I saw a picture of a pineapple upside down pancake and immediately my mouth watered. It’s been in the back of my mind and today is the day. I had no recipe, this … Continue reading
I hope your New Year was wonderful. A happy, healthy and prosperous to you all. Everyone makes resolutions and very few are kept. I know, I am one of those people…weak and lazy at times. But this resolution I will … Continue reading
I cannot wait to go to the opening of this shop. If you are in New York stop by, visit, buy and enjoy these wonderful mouth-watering treats. You can also go on line to order http://xocolatti.com/home/ Xocolatti the standout star … Continue reading