Subscribe via email
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Category Archives: International Dishes
Our Creative Cooking Crew’s October challenge: It’s Halloween. What’s in your cauldron? Trick or treat? horror film-inspired? creepy dishes? black and orange? Interpret it as you like. Richard, Ines and Jacob We always look forward to Halloween especially here in Manhattan. … Continue reading
May’s challenge for the Creative Cooking Crew is “what are you bringing to the BBQ?”. So many options and ideas, but what I wanted was something refreshing for a hot summer day…Gazpacho!
I for one love my breakfast dishes. When they opened Norma’s at Le Parker Meridien in NYC I was so excited as it had my name, but also they serve breakfast all day. Our Creative Cooking Crew came up with this month’s … Continue reading
I remember watching Rick Bayless make this green chile chorizo from Toluca, Mexico. It has always been tucked away in the back of my mind. When our Creative Cooking Group decided that June’s theme would be “color”. Pick a color (just … Continue reading
April’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge was to make a sandwich using the letters BLT…not the norm; bacon, lettuce and tomato. I decided on going Mediterranean and letting my guest build their own. This was a fun challenge and I was able to use … Continue reading
While I was making the Colcannon, I was watching one of my favorite chefs, Laura Calder (French Cooking at Home) on the Cooking Channel. Her recipe for Beer Bird calls for Cornish Hens. I decided on using the whole leg … Continue reading
Just returned from Los Angeles and as you read on my previous press release post, fun things will be happening end of May and we are all so excited.