Subscribe via email
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Category Archives: Latin Contemporary
The theme for our Creative Cooking Crew for May is: Fish n’ Chips and take it some place it’s never been before and make it your own.
SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Well the CCC is back and we are ready to start the new year with an interesting challenge suggested by our own Laura Lafata, La Diva Cucina! JANUARY CHALLENGE: Repurposing Leftovers or How Many Meals Can You Get From One.
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
Creative Cooking Crew’s theme for this month is to bring an appetizer to a Thanksgiving dinner party which you have been invited to.
This month’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge is cooking with spirits. This was an easy challenge for me because as the holidays approach, I start to make my “coquito” Puerto Rican eggnog.
I remember watching Rick Bayless make this green chile chorizo from Toluca, Mexico. It has always been tucked away in the back of my mind. When our Creative Cooking Group decided that June’s theme would be “color”. Pick a color (just … Continue reading
Natasha and Lazaro of 5 Star Makeover Group decided that September’s makeover would be apples.
While doing some shopping in my neck of the woods, I remembered that not too far away there is this wonderful little Venezuelan restaurant called “EL Cocotero” located on 18th street between Seventh and Eighth Avenue, NYC. All of a sudden I … Continue reading