Subscribe via email
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
- FORBIDDEN RICE + GARLICKY OCTOPUS – ARROZ PROHIBIDO Y PULPO AL AJILLO
- BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISINS – BUDIN DE PAN CON PASAS
Category Archives: Latin Traditional
Comfort food in Puerto Rico is called “asopao”.
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
STEWED PIGEON PEAS WITH GREEN PLANTAIN DUMPLINGS – GANDULES GUISADOS CON BOLLITOS DE PLATANOS VERDES
Our Creative Cooking Crew took December 2013 off for the holidays. Here we are starting 2014 with a great challenge: Let’s tackle some internationally known ethnic dishes – and present them in new, creative and exciting ways. The star this … Continue reading
This month’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge is cooking with spirits. This was an easy challenge for me because as the holidays approach, I start to make my “coquito” Puerto Rican eggnog.
Ropa Vieja which translated means “old clothes”, is a dish well-known in Cuba, but originated in the Canary Islands. You can find it in every menu throughout the Caribbean. I think that the “Cubanos” have mastered this dish. This version … Continue reading