Subscribe via email
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Category Archives: Latin Traditional
The theme for our Creative Cooking Crew for May is: Fish n’ Chips and take it some place it’s never been before and make it your own.
Comfort food in Puerto Rico is called “asopao”.
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
STEWED PIGEON PEAS WITH GREEN PLANTAIN DUMPLINGS – GANDULES GUISADOS CON BOLLITOS DE PLATANOS VERDES
Our Creative Cooking Crew took December 2013 off for the holidays. Here we are starting 2014 with a great challenge: Let’s tackle some internationally known ethnic dishes – and present them in new, creative and exciting ways. The star this … Continue reading
This month’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge is cooking with spirits. This was an easy challenge for me because as the holidays approach, I start to make my “coquito” Puerto Rican eggnog.