Subscribe via email
- CHEESE, PISTACHIO AND PRUNE CAKE – CAKE AU FROMAGE ET PRUNEAUX
- CHICKEN + PORK MEATBALL SOUP
- BLT – BUTTERMILK-TAHINI DRESSING, LAMB + TABBOULEH
- BEER BIRD – BEST CHICKEN EVER + COLCANNON – IRISH MASHED POTATOES
- NAPOLEON – SWEET CORN PUDDING WITH BACON, FIG VINEGAR, GRILLED GLAZED GRANNY SMITH APPLES AND PISTACHIO BUTTER QUENELLES
Category Archives: Party Menus
We are going on a picnic and I am bringing… This month the Creative Cooking Group’s theme was a picnic.
This month’s challenge at Creative Cooking Group is nothing more than the ever-loving meat and potatoes. The Causa is a traditional Peruvian dish made from potatoes which is served cold adding different fillings. I decided on using white, purple and sweet potatoes as I could not … Continue reading →
Now that I am partly settled and have gotten back to getting my “casa” in order I was longing for something healthy and easy to make.
A friend asked that I make him something different for his tapas birthday party and decided on these meatballs. They originate from Catalonia, Spain and they deserve an Ole!