Subscribe via email
- WHEN JAPAN MEETS IRELAND – SAPPORO BEER BRAISED CORNED BEEF
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
Category Archives: Party Menus
I remember this nursery rhyme. My primary years were spent in Venezuela and my step-mother who was American would always make us practice our English and this was one of the hardest rhymes. Peter Piper picked a peck of peppers; A peck … Continue reading →
We are going on a picnic and I am bringing… This month the Creative Cooking Group’s theme was a picnic.
This month’s challenge at Creative Cooking Group is nothing more than the ever-loving meat and potatoes. The Causa is a traditional Peruvian dish made from potatoes which is served cold adding different fillings. I decided on using white, purple and sweet potatoes as I could not … Continue reading →
Now that I am partly settled and have gotten back to getting my “casa” in order I was longing for something healthy and easy to make.
A friend asked that I make him something different for his tapas birthday party and decided on these meatballs. They originate from Catalonia, Spain and they deserve an Ole!