Subscribe via email
- CHEESE, PISTACHIO AND PRUNE CAKE – CAKE AU FROMAGE ET PRUNEAUX
- CHICKEN + PORK MEATBALL SOUP
- BLT – BUTTERMILK-TAHINI DRESSING, LAMB + TABBOULEH
- BEER BIRD – BEST CHICKEN EVER + COLCANNON – IRISH MASHED POTATOES
- NAPOLEON – SWEET CORN PUDDING WITH BACON, FIG VINEGAR, GRILLED GLAZED GRANNY SMITH APPLES AND PISTACHIO BUTTER QUENELLES
Category Archives: Pork
This soup came to be as I was lying around recouping from my fractured shoulder, yes another bump for me.
Laura Calder is on my favorite chef list. I watch her show on the Cooking Channel, but unfortunately her shows are from 2009 and 2008. I wonder what she is up to these days. I find her to be very … Continue reading
For July’s 5 Star Makeover we have to pick a classic Greek meze and make it our own.