Subscribe via email
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Category Archives: Pork
Our Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge for February: “Let’s get creative with “Not Your Mickey D Burger”. This is probably my shortest post ever as I have been quite crazy lately.
This soup came to be as I was lying around recouping from my fractured shoulder, yes another bump for me.
Laura Calder is on my favorite chef list. I watch her show on the Cooking Channel, but unfortunately her shows are from 2009 and 2008. I wonder what she is up to these days. I find her to be very … Continue reading
For July’s 5 Star Makeover we have to pick a classic Greek meze and make it our own.