Subscribe via email
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
- FORBIDDEN RICE + GARLICKY OCTOPUS – ARROZ PROHIBIDO Y PULPO AL AJILLO
- BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISINS – BUDIN DE PAN CON PASAS
Category Archives: Puerto Rican – Tipico
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
STEWED PIGEON PEAS WITH GREEN PLANTAIN DUMPLINGS – GANDULES GUISADOS CON BOLLITOS DE PLATANOS VERDES
Our Creative Cooking Crew took December 2013 off for the holidays. Here we are starting 2014 with a great challenge: Let’s tackle some internationally known ethnic dishes – and present them in new, creative and exciting ways. The star this … Continue reading
This month’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge is cooking with spirits. This was an easy challenge for me because as the holidays approach, I start to make my “coquito” Puerto Rican eggnog.
I think I am going bananas. It seems that the past few posts bananas and plantains are the main focus of my posts. When last in Puerto Rico we had stopped at a restaurant and the first thing that we were served was … Continue reading
“Guineitos Verde en Escabeche” is one of our most popular dishes. You would say its a “Jíbaro” dish.
Arroz con Gandules is the traditional dish of Puerto Rico. It is usually served along with our roast pork, Pernil. You will find this dish being served during the holidays and when having a party, it is sure to be the main attraction. … Continue reading