Subscribe via email
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Category Archives: Puerto Rico
The theme for our Creative Cooking Crew for May is: Fish n’ Chips and take it some place it’s never been before and make it your own.
SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Well the CCC is back and we are ready to start the new year with an interesting challenge suggested by our own Laura Lafata, La Diva Cucina! JANUARY CHALLENGE: Repurposing Leftovers or How Many Meals Can You Get From One.
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
This month’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge is cooking with spirits. This was an easy challenge for me because as the holidays approach, I start to make my “coquito” Puerto Rican eggnog.
“Guineitos Verde en Escabeche” is one of our most popular dishes. You would say its a “Jíbaro” dish.
Arroz con Gandules is the traditional dish of Puerto Rico. It is usually served along with our roast pork, Pernil. You will find this dish being served during the holidays and when having a party, it is sure to be the main attraction. … Continue reading
When we think of Puerto Rico we usually think of beautiful beaches, piña coladas, rum punch, great music and our Caribbean cuisine, of which mofongo is sometimes considered the star attraction.
While here I have passed along a few of my business cards. I noticed that someone sneered and commented on the mango part of my blog name.