Subscribe via email
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Category Archives: Seafood
I hosted a celebration for a good friend at home with members of my family and the birthday guest. Family, friends, a good meal, wine and laughter. You cannot ask for more.
VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
Our Creative Cooking Crew April challenge was to pair a cocktail with a canapé. Easier said than done as I like my wine and rarely touch strong liquor except for sake and vodka on occasions. Friends came to visit from … Continue reading
27 years ago I had the honor of becoming a Godmother to a beautiful baby girl. Her name, Carla. Through the years she has only brought joy into my life. Her mother and I have shared in all her accomplishments.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I take this time to thank you all for your good wishes for a speedy recovery. I am on the mend and happy to be back…the heck with the pain…I need to cook and post. I … Continue reading
Tonight we are having a few friends for dinner to celebrate the birthday of my friend, Felicia. Instead of gifts we often give a dinner party for the birthday person. It’s a chance to show how much they mean to us.
I remember the first time I saw my Mom make this dish I ran. The way it’s made in Puerto Rico the rice is grey and it was not very appealing. The squid comes in its own ink and it’s canned. Not … Continue reading