Subscribe via email
- BREAKFAST: HOME MADE GRAVLAX, ZUCCHINI PANCAKES, EGG SALAD WITH YOGURT, MUSTARD AND DILL
- WHEN JAPAN MEETS IRELAND – SAPPORO BEER BRAISED CORNED BEEF
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
Category Archives: Tapas
The theme for our Creative Cooking Crew for May is: Fish n’ Chips and take it some place it’s never been before and make it your own.
I remember watching Rick Bayless make this green chile chorizo from Toluca, Mexico. It has always been tucked away in the back of my mind. When our Creative Cooking Group decided that June’s theme would be “color”. Pick a color (just … Continue reading
For July’s 5 Star Makeover we have to pick a classic Greek meze and make it our own.
I have been absent from posting and commenting for a little while and I must apologize to all of you that I follow. For a moment there I lost my “mojo” and was a little out of it as I … Continue reading