Subscribe via email
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
- FORBIDDEN RICE + GARLICKY OCTOPUS – ARROZ PROHIBIDO Y PULPO AL AJILLO
- BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISINS – BUDIN DE PAN CON PASAS
Category Archives: Uncategorized
VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
Our Creative Cooking Crew April challenge was to pair a cocktail with a canapé. Easier said than done as I like my wine and rarely touch strong liquor except for sake and vodka on occasions. Friends came to visit from … Continue reading
SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Well the CCC is back and we are ready to start the new year with an interesting challenge suggested by our own Laura Lafata, La Diva Cucina! JANUARY CHALLENGE: Repurposing Leftovers or How Many Meals Can You Get From One.
This is recipe was sent to me by Paulding & Company, a full catering kitchen based in San Francisco boasting vast opportunities for bonding and excitement founded by mother-daughter duo Tracy and Terry Paulding.
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
FLAN FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.
I would like to inform you about Spain’s Great Match – a celebration of Spanish culture including wines, food and design from Spain. They are offering two free tickets* to give away to my readers. All you have to do is leave a … Continue reading
This month’s Creative Cooking Crew theme was either a fruit or vegetable presented three different ways. I decided on fruit…that gorgeous cucumber…refreshing, low cal and delicious.