Subscribe via email
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The theme for our Creative Cooking Crew for May is: Fish n’ Chips and take it some place it’s never been before and make it your own.
VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
Our Creative Cooking Crew April challenge was to pair a cocktail with a canapé. Easier said than done as I like my wine and rarely touch strong liquor except for sake and vodka on occasions. Friends came to visit from … Continue reading
SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
Well the CCC is back and we are ready to start the new year with an interesting challenge suggested by our own Laura Lafata, La Diva Cucina! JANUARY CHALLENGE: Repurposing Leftovers or How Many Meals Can You Get From One.
This is recipe was sent to me by Paulding & Company, a full catering kitchen based in San Francisco boasting vast opportunities for bonding and excitement founded by mother-daughter duo Tracy and Terry Paulding.
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
FLAN FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.
I would like to inform you about Spain’s Great Match – a celebration of Spanish culture including wines, food and design from Spain. They are offering two free tickets* to give away to my readers. All you have to do is leave a … Continue reading