Subscribe via email
- BREAKFAST: HOME MADE GRAVLAX, ZUCCHINI PANCAKES, EGG SALAD WITH YOGURT, MUSTARD AND DILL
- WHEN JAPAN MEETS IRELAND – SAPPORO BEER BRAISED CORNED BEEF
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
Category Archives: Vegetarian
While in Ireland this past July I had the pleasure of eating a cherry tomato honey tart created by Chef Kevin Dundon.
June’s Creative Cooking Crew Challenge was to create a triple-decker sandwich with at least three ingredients using the same letter of the alphabet.
I am beginning to use everything a vegetable has to offer. Take these beets…such a simple recipe that I picked up and adapted from Canadian Chef, Laura Calder.
I for one love my breakfast dishes. When they opened Norma’s at Le Parker Meridien in NYC I was so excited as it had my name, but also they serve breakfast all day. Our Creative Cooking Crew came up with this month’s … Continue reading
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
February has been one hell of a month in New York with all the snow and chilly weather so I escaped to Miami.
Creative Cooking Crew’s theme for this month is to bring an appetizer to a Thanksgiving dinner party which you have been invited to.
Where do I begin…The Creative Cooking Crew’s theme this month is “stuff it”…well I got to the point of telling them to “stuff it”…how frustrated was I that this was my third try at this post.
April’s Creative Cooking Crew’s challenge was to make a sandwich using the letters BLT…not the norm; bacon, lettuce and tomato. I decided on going Mediterranean and letting my guest build their own. This was a fun challenge and I was able to use … Continue reading