Subscribe via email
- WHEN JAPAN MEETS IRELAND – SAPPORO BEER BRAISED CORNED BEEF
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
Category Archives: Salads
Where do I begin…The Creative Cooking Crew’s theme this month is “stuff it”…well I got to the point of telling them to “stuff it”…how frustrated was I that this was my third try at this post.
27 years ago I had the honor of becoming a Godmother to a beautiful baby girl. Her name, Carla. Through the years she has only brought joy into my life. Her mother and I have shared in all her accomplishments.
My friend Alex who is from Venezuela and now living in Jacksonville, Florida came to visit and after his leaving I got nostalgic for some of the foods I miss from my adopted country. He had asked that I make … Continue reading