Subscribe via email
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER
- “PUERQUITO” BURGER + PEPITA, CILANTRO, MANCHEGO PESTO + MANGO, SWEET PLANTAIN SALSA AND MORE
- SWEET POTATOES – THREE WAYS – SWEET POTATO FLAN INFUSED WITH COQUITO – TURKEY MEATBALLS STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATOES AND BAKED
- FORBIDDEN RICE + GARLICKY OCTOPUS – ARROZ PROHIBIDO Y PULPO AL AJILLO
- BREAD PUDDING WITH RAISINS – BUDIN DE PAN CON PASAS
May’s challenge for the Creative Cooking Crew is “what are you bringing to the BBQ?”.
So many options and ideas, but what I wanted was something refreshing for a hot summer day…Gazpacho!
Comfort food in Puerto Rico is called “asopao”.
I for one love my breakfast dishes. When they opened Norma’s at Le Parker Meridien in NYC I was so excited as it had my name, but also they serve breakfast all day.
The challenge for March from Creative Cooking Crew is “The Perfect Bite”.
February has been one hell of a month in New York with all the snow and chilly weather so I escaped to Miami.