This is recipe was sent to me by Paulding & Company, a full catering kitchen based in San Francisco boasting vast opportunities for bonding and excitement founded by mother-daughter duo Tracy and Terry Paulding.
Subscribe via email
- BREAKFAST: HOME MADE GRAVLAX, ZUCCHINI PANCAKES, EGG SALAD WITH YOGURT, MUSTARD AND DILL
- WHEN JAPAN MEETS IRELAND – SAPPORO BEER BRAISED CORNED BEEF
- FISH N’ CHIPS PUERTO RICAN STYLE – BACALAITOS WITH BATATA AND LAVENDER YAUTIA CHIPS
- GRILLED LOBSTER AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- VODKA – SAKE – TINI + IRISH SMOKED SALMON – FLAVORED CREME FREICHE ATOP A TOASTED SESAME SUSHI CRACKER